Monday, April 2, 2007
    3644

    Have you ever had one of those weeks

    where it seemed to be non-stop eating? I've written here several times since September about weight loss, and I've been successful and am right where I want to be for the last 60 days. Last Tuesday I noticed I was a bit under. Well, not to worry, it was a rather social week. Pie on Thursday. Pie on Friday. Cake on Saturday. Nibbles and brownies with frosting on Sunday afternoon. Nibbles and some sort of cream dessert in a graham cracker crust on Sunday evening. This morning I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I think this is a carb hang-over.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/04/3644-have-you-ever-had-one-of-those.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection