Thursday, September 24, 2009

battery drops 80% in one day! i7500

    well for a while I was getting much more than 36 hrs per charge.
    Then today it dropped 10% in each hour WTF!

    WHY , well I havent installed anything new , or changed my usage.
    What I did do though is put the phone inside a clear gel case......
    turns out it was slightly touching the buttons
    (I worked this out becuase the home button wouldnt work on several ocassions until I lifted an edge of the gel case .....)

    so a word of warning , if you have poor battery life , check the case !!!
    May even be worth trying it without for 24 hrs.

    resultSource URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2009/09/battery-drops-80-in-one-day-i7500.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive