Wednesday, October 7, 2009

patience is wearing thin...Samsung I7500 switches off

    phones been running well , no forced closes , good battery life ...
    then over the last 2 days Ive had 2 instances when the phones just switched off!!!!

    Only things Ive done differently are
    1. performed a lot of application updates (either thru market , but mostly via aTrackDog (superb app btw))
    2. added the Calendar widget to the RH desktop

    ho hum, on both ocassions I needed to physically remove the battery to allow me to switch back on (long press on end call button)

    Not impressed.
    Im stuck on H6 firmware , I have always maintained I would try and upgrade officially via NPS software but if this continues I'll be doing it manually as I believe the later firmwares are better.

    However as we all know , better the devil we know and H6 for me is in general pretty stable.

    To Samsung : this phone is good but if all the bugs were ironed out and NPS was fixed fully this would be a class leader. missed opportunity.....

    Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2009/10/patience-is-wearing-thinsamsung-i7500.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive