Friday, February 19, 2010

J's Chimes: Anime Openings


    Every anime has it's own unique opening theme with its songs but only a couple few caught my attention as 1 of my top 10 list. The current season which I love would definitely be Kimi No Todoke with its stylist, simplicity and creative art for its opening.
    My list of favs would be (Not in order of ranking):
    1. Kimi No Todoke
    2. Eden Of The East
    3. Druaga No Tou - The Sword Of Uruk, The Aegis of Uruk
    4. Macross Frontier
    5. Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu
    6. Speed Grapher
    7. Welcome To The NHK!
    8. World Destruction
    9. Durarara!
    10. Fairy Tail
    Most of them are pretty current as I'd hear them plenty of times. These 10 animes are some of the ones that I'd watched the opening too with the anime instead of skipping it because they are just kinda addictive viewing them. So what's your favourite anime openings?Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2010/02/j-chimes-anime-openings.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive