Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    3199 The Food Channel

    One of my favorite cable channels is Home and Garden, and normally the Food Channel. However, because I'm trying to lose some weight by not snacking, not eating my food triggers, not walking through certain aisles of the grocery store, not reading recipes, I'm not watching the Food Channel shows. Also, I love a quick afternoon nap. I set the TV for 45 (HGTV) as I dropped off, but when I woke up it was Paula's Home Cooking, and her two sons were preparing this. Oh wow. I would have never thought of it! I watched in fascination and then grabbed a pencil. Someday, when I'm back at my normal weight, I shall return.


    Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2006/11/3199-food-channel-one-of-my-favorite.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive