Friday, January 8, 2010

J's Chimes: A Cosplayer's Story

    Finally completed subbing this documentary and had uploaded it on Youtube. I would like to thank YY for recording and setting the timings for the subtitles. In this episode of My World My Blog, we look into the story of a girl and her cosplaying dream. The video is split into 3 parts because of Youtube's limitations. To turn on the subtitles, click on the arrow icon on the bottom right of the screen. Click on 'CC' when the icon pops up.

    Part 1 of My World My Blog


    Part 2 of My World My Blog


    Part 3 of My World My Blog


    So next time ya watch people cosplay and stuff, you really should appreciate the hard work and effort put into making those and all the pains along the way. Seriously, think before you start criticizing about one's costume without getting the facts right. In any case, would also want to make a costume once am done with my studies for this semester.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2010/01/j-chimes-cosplayer-story.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive