Saturday, January 16, 2010

J's Chimes: New Studio Desktop


    My new computer had finally arrived last Friday and am so eagerly waiting to set it up for use. Had to disconnect the wires and stuff for my previous computer before I could actually make way for the new computer. Nevertheless it took me more than 4 hours just doing so because of the numerous wires and plugs behind...


    The first thing I'd open up would be the new cpu which is so darn heavy. A sense of excitement engulfed me as I started assembling them all up. It definitely looks so much different from my previous computer and pack a punch with its modernised look and professionalism.


    In comes the monitor and it's so much bigger than the previous as seen in the photo. Somehow, the old computer seems inferior and lonely now. It's a good thing I've bought a new table for it or else I would not have enough space for both computers.


    Setting it up is seriously a challenge as the wires and plugs exceeded what I think it is... Check out this power point and socket and you'd see what I mean. Entangling wires and such are a big problem and had to tie them all up as much as possible... Been setting it up past the 6 hour mark and seriously fatigue sets in greatly. A one man show is tough...


    Finally got everything in place and began putting the miscellaneous stuff on the table. Now my room looks so much like an office... Seriously if ya begin comparing them, there's so big a difference after 5 years using my old computer. Lastly, I'd began setting up everything into place.


    First time I'd do? Installing game of course! And L4D2 is first on the list. It's incredibly amazing and the graphics are so good and clear that I couldn't believe this is actually happening... My new computer has finally come! After the 7 hr mark, I began installing various programs and do backup for my previous computer to transfer the data to the new computer... It sure is tough as it's already midnight at 2am... Days will never be the same again and am looking forward to updating J's Chimes with the new computer... hopefully am able to solve the resolution problem...Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2010/01/j-chimes-new-studio-desktop.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive