Tuesday, August 24, 2010

J's Chimes: Season's Best Opening


    Once again we look into this season's best anime themes songs. Of course, this is to my preference only and you might disagree with me in a way. However, Asobi Ni Iku Yo! seems to caught my attention with its seemingly wonder opening song together with the animations that complement it (Love the underwater beginning which makes it look rather surreal)


    This anime is similar to animes like To Love Ru and Kemeko DX except for the Nekomimi ears which makes Eris looks a lot like Horo from Spice and Wolf. Well in any case, a nice anime to watch this season. (yes... am aware that this clip is mirrored... but it's the only HD in Youtube...)


    One of my favorite romantic animes this season. Except that it really isn't a complete story as it ends with how the protagonist got each and every girl in the anime, just like the ADV game on PS2. In short, it's rather vague and fast but somehow nice to watch...


    One of the animes I am so looking forward into and impresses me the most with its stunning graphics. Not to mention the mixture of sexiness and horrifying apocalyptic moments that will surely keep you at the edge of your sits.


    I just dunno why but the catchy phase in front just get me hooked to this. The animations for the opening theme is pretty good too though I gotta admit. Anyway, this anime is just so similar to Seitokai Ichizon and Suzumiya Haruhi... Perhaps the trend is coming?


    At first this is just mediocre for me, but as I continue to watch this anime. Eventually the song hits my mind (Especially so when you do not skip the opening theme for the anime...) Anway, this opening do has a nice touch to it and so does the storyline...

    Some other openings includes Sekirei, Sengoku Basara, Strike Witches, The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes, Okami-san And Seven Companions to Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. You can watch them at YouTube if you're interested....Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2010/08/j-chimes-season-best-opening.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive