Friday, January 5, 2007

    3336 My letter to Glenn Beck

    Hey, I'm on a roll. Just can't seem to stop writing letters.
    .



    Dear Glenn,

    I wrote to WTVN protesting the programming change. Letter here.

    Now I'm wondering. I just heard you insult me and President Ford by joking about his funeral. You said no station but WTVN carried it because they were looking for a reason to avoid carrying you (paraphrase, so don't get picky on me). I listened to it on WTVN radio. It was very moving, and I loved the hymns and the eulogies. My husband, sister (Illinois--way out of range for WTVN) and many friends, and some of my blog readers who e-mailed me, also either watched or listened.

    Grow up, Glenn. Not everything is about you. There are times you're ahead--you should just shut up while you're there.

    Norma Bruce
    (you're on here, but I've switched to Cincinnati for today)

    Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/01/3336-my-letter-to-glenn-beck-hey-im-on.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive