Thursday, March 4, 2010

J's Chimes: Anime End Themes


    Previously wrote a post about anime opening themes and a list of my top 10 favourites. But then what about the anime ending themes? Serioulsy they are a couple which catches my attention and would view them till end which I normally wouldn't for other animes. So now here's my list of favourites in favor latest season animes (Of course not in order of ranking again):
    1.) Fairy Tail 2nd Season
    2.) Kimi Ni Todoke
    3.) Durarara!!
    4.) Slap Up Party Arad Senki
    5.) Baka To Test To Shokanju
    6.) Kampfer
    7.) Blassreiter
    8.) Clannad After Story
    9.) Hatsukoi Limited
    10.) Macross Frontier
    Currently my favourite is still Fairy Tail's End Theme Tsuioku Merry Go Round. Dunno why but it fits my situation as of now... Go check the lyrics for a better understanding...Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2010/03/j-chimes-anime-end-themes.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive