Saturday, March 20, 2010

J's Chimes: Earl Gray Crave


    Ever since I've tried Earl Gray Tea, have immediately fell in love with it... It is in the menu from the A87 Cafe in which my friend celebrate his birthday at... The reason why I wanted Earl Gray to begin with actually comes from this season anime known as Ladies Vs Butlers where the maids and butlers serve Earl Gray to their masters. And so it flashes into my mind and decided to try it somehow... Turn out rather good though... and the teacup is shaped like a heart too... I heard the record for the number of teaspoon of sugar is 11 but don't think am up to the challenge as 2 teaspoon is already kinda sweet for me... Anyway, went in search to buying authentic Earl Gray in the supermarket after that... hope to find something of quality...Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2010/03/j-chimes-earl-gray-crave.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive