Tuesday, December 5, 2006

    3243 130,000 but who's counting

    The site meter rolled over at 2:14 p.m. today to 130,000; someone from Madrid clocking in at 8:14 p.m. their time. Of course, a ping doesn't necessarily mean stopping to read. Last week my "how to unstick a car door" was really busy. . . beat out the "how to fix a broken zipper." One would hope you wouldn't have two disasters in one day.

    I downloaded IE7 today, unfortunately in the middle of attempting labels and Christmas letter with my new printer. I had time to unload the dishwasher and complain to my husband while it struggled through its paces. I try to keep the Christmas letter to one page, and found some nice paper with a tree in the corner, then had to squeeze the text a bit.

    I had lunch with a friend today who's recently had cataract surgery. Thinking she'd be delighted with her new found clarity, I discovered she now can see wrinkles she didn't see before, and is very upset! Cataracts don't need to "ripen" like they used to, and when you get tired of halos around the street lights and on coming headlights, then you have it done. I've always had poor night vision so I'm not sure it would help me.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2006/12/3243-130000-but-whos-counting-site.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive