Saturday, December 16, 2006

    3276 The Multiple Cat Household

    How do you do it? Yesterday, see previous post, I stripped all the bedding, including the blankets, and vacuumed and turned the mattresses. We have one small, short hair domestic, 7 lb calico. The cat hair I clean up day-to-day and week-to-week is just amazing--from the cold air returns, from the chair seats in the dining room, from the kitchen floor, from every upholstered piece in the living room, from my office chair (black) and settee, from the lint filter in the dryer, from the blinds, the lamp shades, inside the ribbon and bow sack we pulled out to wrap presents, and occasionally (but I'm very careful), from the food! So I'm asking you with more than one cat (and I see them on your blogs), do you just live with it and send your guests home covered with fuzz and hair, or do you spend the time you're not blogging vacuuming cat hair?
    Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2006/12/3276-multiple-cat-household-how-do-you.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive