Saturday, December 30, 2006

    3313 Does this book make me look fat?

    This surprised me a bit. Not sure how to take it.

    "As a woman ages, she lets up a bit on what she sets as her ideal body weight. Systematic studies have found that over the age of 30, a woman will rate her ideal figure as significantly larger than that perceived as most attractive to men." p. 146, The Longevity Bible.

    I like to think women over 30 are just less influenced by what the ad agencies say look good. What do you think? If I weighed what I did in high school--120--which was fine for a 17 year old, I'd probably be rushed to the hospital.

    , , Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2006/12/3313-does-this-book-make-me-look-fat.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive