Monday, December 11, 2006

    3261 Editor and Publisher

    is a magazine you probably don't come across often, but I like to read it (or did), and sometimes find information about a magazine or a writer or publisher to use with by hobbylog. But lately, seems they've gone the way of the MSM, so I wrote to them:

    "I could swear that I used to read Editor and Publisher for information about, well, publishing, but now when I scan your stories all I see is Bush administration bashing. Have you changed direction? Did you think that the main stream media, all losing readership, weren't doing enough of that?"

    Thank goodness for talk radio, or conservatives would have no voice at all. And they aren't in lock step and are positive and upbeat. How refreshing. Right now I'm listening to News Talk 870 (California).Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2006/12/3261-editor-and-publisher-is-magazine.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive