Friday, March 4, 2011

90 Days, Time to Love (Prologue)


    -90 Days, Time to Love (K-Drama, 2006)-

    People don't understand what love is..
    they love the way they want,
    and call this LOVE..

    Anyways, you love me,
    and continue to love me
    what you wish, what you want to be
    I do not ask

    You tell me that what I want
    and what my heart tells me
    is what LOVE is..

    I have to die while in love,
    in order to love you
    You do not realize,
    that I must die

    Giving me life isn't love..
    Giving you life is what LOVE is..

    So, I must die while in love..
    Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2011/03/90-days-time-to-love-prologue.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive