Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lee Hong Ki, “Sorry Mom” Story about how His Mom had to Kneel Because of Him













    FT Island member Lee Hong Ki cried teard while confessing a story about how his mother had to kneel because of his touble.
    On the February 5th episode of KBS School Variety “Baek Jum Man Jum” (100 Points Out of 100), all the mothers of the guests and MCs came out for a New Years special.
    Hong Ki’s mom cautiously started to talk when the topic became “Did you ever get called to school because of your child.”
    Hong Ki’s mother, Gong Seung Ok said “All the male students fight group fights with each class. So I was called to school for that. No one said they can forgive my son. But Hong Ki wasn’t even saying ‘sorry’ and just sat there so I had to kneel for him.”
    She continued “We came out of the school and he walked in front of me and didn’t look back. On the bus he said he couldn’t look back because he was sorry.” and wiped her tears.
    Hong Ki said “I did it because of friends but I didn’t know it was gonna scale to somethign that big. I couldn’t even say sorry when my mother kneeled.”
    He added, “I caused a lot of trouble and was very rebellious during my middle and high school days but she was always my pillar of support. I was the worst to my mother who protected me the most. I was really sorry back then and I will work hard to pay you back for the past.” as he shed his tears.
    credits: Sports Chosun + janezprims (English News)
    Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2011/03/lee-hong-ki-sorry-mom-story-about-how.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive