Monday, February 5, 2007

    3448 I'm putting myself first

    There's a phrase that makes me gag. I was watching Oprah today while fixing supper (potatoes, onions and carrots with a little olive oil in the oven, and then I'll grill some salmon). She's doing a show on women who don't look their age. It's really amazing what getting them out of jeans and sweats and putting on a little hair color and mascara can do. But one woman came out and they had the photo of her 10 years ago and today on the screen. "What did you do?" asked Oprah. "I decided to put myself first," she said oozing confidence. "How did you do that?" Oprah repeated. "I'm putting myself first," she repeated. I guess if you eat junk food and never exercise, that's putting others first? When I did that I just called it getting careless and eating anything that wasn't nailed down.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/02/3448-im-putting-myself-first-theres.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive