Monday, February 12, 2007

    3479 Butterscotch

    At coffee this morning my friend AZ asked if I was planning anything different this week while my husband is in Haiti on a mission trip. Couldn't really think of anything, but did decide on one thing. Butterscotch pudding. My husband gags at the thought of butterscotch, caramel or toffee (which all taste very similar) flavored anything. Anyway, I made some butterscotch pudding and it was quite yummy--hadn't had any in years. Here's what I did--it's loaded with not so good stuff, but it's quick and easy.

    Mix small pkg. of butterscotch sugar-free, fat free pudding mix with 1 cup cold milk.
    Quickly (because it sets up fast) mix that with 8 oz. of low fat or fat free cream cheese that has been at room temperature for a bit.
    Stir into that mixture, 1/2 cartoon (4 oz.) sugar-free Cool-Whip.
    Put into individual serving cups (makes 6) and top with the rest of the Cool-Whip.
    I haven't a clue how many calories or grams of fat.

    This would probably work for a butterscotch pie if you were using a graham cracker crust.
    Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/02/3479-butterscotch-at-coffee-this.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive