Wednesday, February 14, 2007

    Valentine greeting from Haiti

    My husband called tonight to wish me Happy Valentine's Day. He's in Haiti on a mission trip and it's 90 degrees! It's very cold and snowy here, so he picked a great week to be gone. My daughter trudged through the snow today about noon to deliver his card (and one from the cat). He says he's got lots of photos and a thousand stories to tell. Here is the story of the director of the school in Ouanaminthe where the team is working this week. He told me to imagine the worst possible poverty, and it was way beyond that. They have beans and rice and rice and beans for lunch, but supper has a little more variety.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/02/valentine-greeting-from-haiti-my.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive