Thursday, March 1, 2007
    3552

    Gore-ge yourself, be my guest

    Today I passed up the samples of the peanut butter banana crunch bagel at Panera's (I'm assuming this is in honor of Elvis Presley, but I didn't see a note). So using the theory of carbon credits, you can now eat 200-300 extra calories today because I didn't, and therefore your calories won't count, make you fat, or hurt your heart. Al Gore is doing it the other way around. He's using massive amounts of energy to heat his home and swimming pool, but it is OK because he is rich and "buying" credits to do this from some place that scams tracks the public use of energy. So he's using what someone else isn't or didn't need. I'm not using those calories today, so you can be my guest. And I won't even charge you anything.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/03/3552-gore-ge-yourself-be-my-guest-today.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive