Saturday, March 3, 2007
    3558

    As seen at Joan's blog

    She found this meme--so I decided to try it. Tag, you're it.

    1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter? (Guys, I'm expecting this to
    be zero, but if it's not, don't hold back) It's rare; slacks and age decrease the need.
    2. Do you make your bed every day? No, but my husband does. He's the last one up and I'm usually gone by then.
    3. Do you floss every day? No--about 4-5 times a week.
    4. Do you eat something sweet every day? Yes, if fruit counts.
    5. What is the one routine thing you do every day that you wish you didn't have to or could do without? If I had any routines I didn't need, I would have dumped them.
    6. Are routines important to you or do they drive you nuts? Yes; No, I like an orderly life.
    7. Do you enjoy driving or is it just a necessity to you? Do you always ask two questions in one? I don't like to drive; it is a necessity of urban living. Our city fathers didn't believe in sidewalks. I get sleepy when driving. See #2 above.
    8. Do you make your lunch or buy it on most days? I make my lunch every day.
    9. If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be? I'd change all the time I spent worrying about it in the past. It did no good.
    10. Do you believe in spirits crossing over? Gracious no. Crossing over where? I'm a Christian; we are Easter people and believe in the resurrection of the body, not disembodied spirits cavorting here and crossing there.
    11. Do you love, like, tolerate, dislike or hate your job? I'm retired; but I loved the job I used to have. Except for meetings. Librarians have way too many meetings.
    12. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? I've never seen a woodchuck chuck anything.
    13. Do you watch American Idol? I've never watched an entire show, but have seen some pretty awful auditions.

    Joan got it from Irish Church Lady who did it as a Thursday Thirteen.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/03/3558-as-seen-at-joans-blog-she-found.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive