Friday, March 9, 2007

    Friday Family Photo--Leesburg VA

    This photo of my mother, sisters and two nieces was taken in October 1986. Mom would have been 74 that year. She always kept herself in good shape with a healthy diet, a positive attitude, helping others and lots of hard work in her garden and yard, walking and sweating for miles behind a lawn mower. She said it was good for the upper arms and solving the problems of the world. Mom died in 2000. She was a blessing to all who knew her.

    I'm a bit fuzzy on the details of the location, but I know one of my nieces either owned or rented a farmhouse near Leesburg and the "ladies of the club" must have had a gathering there. I think another niece took the photo.Source URL: http://maryelizabeth-winstead.blogspot.com/2007/03/friday-family-photo-leesburg-va-this.html
    Visit Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive